URL : http://www.digi.com.my/broadband/packages_comparison.html
Noted : *not really that updated
Oh yeah, there's a good compilation done by DiGi too with other competitors except for the ISP that i'm using which is iZZi , maybe the ISP that i'm using may just tar pau one fine day ... without my notice. :( but i hope not ...
But anyway, my comments about the current ISP is that
- recently it's been down for 7 days (* i'm so frustrated till i thought of changing ISP)
- support time till 2200pm only (* you die die also cannot reach anyone for help)
- device is kind of bulky
- service uptime was great (* until recently, which kills me for 7 days without internet)
- No capped of download and upload. (* avg download activity 40GB per month)
- it follows you and point to to the nearest base station and not like hotspot and so on.
- i can go online eventhough i'm at 3rd floor and above. (* umbrella type based station)
- they rebate you another 7 days for the downtime that they fail to deliver :) (* http://izzi.com.my/)
Happy doing some comparison and choose wisely ya ....