Thursday, June 26, 2008
hmmm... i was wondering are they practicing a firewall drill or is it a cover story which was not reported in the news? hmmm.... i will be rich.... who's gonna cover this... i will let you THINK~
look at the reaction of the man.... diverting me to another road :) looks angry hor .... no choice snap only la....
wanted to tell him, i am not gay neither am not a fan of yours.... damn ~
Sunday, June 22, 2008
We cash in 40 bucks to enjoy the night at Euro Fun Park.... well did i miss the name....
There are lots of thrills and fun at this park when we reached there at 2200, but my will and my guts have eventually shrunk when i see their ride at their park.... my heart will beats so fast thou it's not me that was riding that, i felt like fainting too when the passengers were on the flying UFO ...:( maybe i have to sincerely admit that i am old ...
Anyhow, we end up at those non physical interference game... like booths games like lucky draws, shooting arrows, rolling bloody ping pong balls, hooking up quackies out of the water and sure win games ...
each token cost of 2 token per games on an average ... and the entrance would be rm3 for adult and 2 for children.
Overall, it's fun.... and it's a memorable 2 hours trip that we had for this Saturday :)
& here are the shots...
This is what if you see when u dun get any winning :)
& this is what was done when we try to feel happy when we couldnot win anything, trying to act cute... lor :)
& finally what we won :)
Sunday, June 15, 2008
"petrol prices are increasing, maybe these are important tips to save a little little money."
Here are some tips i grab
Do not pump full tank of petrol
Many of us are not aware that the petrol kiosk pump has a return pipe-line (in black). When the petrol tank (in the car) reaches full level, there is a mechanism to trigger off the pump latch and at the same time a return-valve is opened (at the top of the pump station) to allow excess petrol to flow back in! to the sump. But the return petrol has already pass through the meter, meaning you are donating the petrol back to SHELL/ PETRONAS/ CALTEX/MOBIL..........
*Pumping Gas - Good to Know (from the expert)
I've been in petroleum pipeline business for about 31 years, currently working for the Kinder-Morgan Pipeline here in San Jose , CA .
We deliver about 4 million gallons in a 24-hour period from the pipe line; one day it's diesel, the next day it's jet fuel and gasoline. We have 34 storage tanks here with a total capacity of 16,800,000 gallons. Here are some tricks to help you get your money's worth:
1. Fill up your car or truck in the morningwhen the temperature is still cool. Remember that all service stations have their storage tanks buried below ground; and the colder the ground, the denser the gasoline. When it gets warmer gasoline expands, so if you're filling up in the afternoon or in the evening, what should be a gallon is not exactly a gallon. In the petroleum business, the specific gravity and temperature of the fuel (gasoline, diesel, jet fuel, ethanol and other petroleum products) are significant. Every truckload that we load is temperature-compensated so that the indicated gallonage is actually the amount pumped. A one-degree rise in temperature is a big deal for businesses, but service stations don't have temperature compensation at their pumps.
2. ;If a tanker truck is filling the station's tank at the time you want to buy gas, do not fill up; most likely dirt and sludge in the tank is being stirred up when gas is being delivered, and you might be transferring that dirt from the bottom of their tank into your car's tank.
3. Fill up when your gas tank is half-full (or half-empty), because the more gas you have in your tank the less air there is and gasoline evaporates rapidly, especially when it's warm. (Gasoline storage tanks have an internal floating 'roof' membrane to act as a barrier between the gas and the atmosphere, thereby minimizing evaporation).
4. If you look at the trigger you'll ! see that it has three delivery settings: slow, medium and high. When you're filling up do not squeeze the trigger of the nozzle to the high setting. You should be pumping at the slow setting, thereby minimizing vapors created while you are pumping.
Hoses at the pump are corrugated; the corrugations act as a return path for vapor recovery from gas that already has been metered. If you are pumping at the high setting, the agitated gasoline contains more vapor, which is being sucked back into the underground tank, so you're
getting less gas for your money.
Hope this will help ease your 'pain at the pump.
5. Do not top off your gas tank, when the pump shuts off, do not keep trying to add more gas. A friend who owns a gas station says that by doing this, you are actually giving the next customer a $1.00 worth of gas. The gas you pump stays in the hose and never makes it to your tank...........good to know
Sunday, June 08, 2008
Location: Menara PGRM
Date: 5 June - 8 June 2008
Time: 10am - 10pm
Well folks, if you came across this, you better save some petrol rather than heading to the location as you knw price of petrol increase lo [ *thanks to our government for looking after us and the side effects are - no more mat rempit chasing after us @ night, no more social life - no more night supper - no more expedition trips - no to tourist attractions @ every fortnights, no more window shopping ....etc.... what is this la :( ] , save some breath asking where is this place and look for parking at this strategic place....
Last but not least, luckily we do still have a warrior that will stand in the headlines for us - Malaysian - meet him - our beloved Ex-Prime Minister .... and his website .....
and his articles too .... "the voices of malaysians"
Some findings to add on, in case you are not AWARE of OIL PRODUCING countries are charging their folks, this is NOT fair to us thou
oopss... guess i have lost track on what is my article about ... too gan cheong about the silly move and burden to us..... of the impact of Petrol Price :(
If you are still planning to head on to PGRM, or you are still desperately interested to buy phones especially from iMobile, CSL, and some other old models of phones, you better make your way there. Other than that, their memory card sales aren't that cheap thou, as i have made some comparison with the current Sunway Pyramid Fotokem Sale at the Centre Hall..... which is on going too... - so i assume by now, you should knw where i am coming from -
all right - that's all for me today
... checking out ....
Saturday, June 07, 2008
Something which i am lack in, is the time mgmt even though am using an organizer..... time really past that fast until i have even forgotten some of friends birthday which i did not wish.... items which i need to do since last month, hmmm.... maybe am addicted to snooze item too much... :) any suggestion on rectifying it :)
As for job, have been assigned to move to different project since the current project were shrunking instead of expanding as per due to budget ... therefore some secret are still kept between myself and the mgmt not to make any of the announcement until the end of the following month..... well, folks in India if you so happens to bump into this, especially from Apps which i use to work closely with, i have to agree that you guys have eventually did a good job in maintaining the apps with varies patches (MTP) and debugging but something is really wrong with the agreement.
I would advise you guys to start hunting for opportunities by now before the cut-off date....
signing off now -