...using plenty of tissues... as thou i am watching a sad korean movie.....as i wipe and wipe away the fluids from my nose... keep on dripping as thou my bloody veins just being punctured.....
huh just can;t stand this.... went for some googling if there's any meditating that I might help myself instead of taking up pills n bla bla bla.... here goes... found one here.... hope it works for me n u too....
- Perform the below routine 3 times:
- Perform 10 pressures on a cavity at the corner of the nostrils (point 1). You should almost close and open the nostrils when you do the round movement.
- Perform 10 pressures on a cavity just below the corner of the eyes near the nose (point 2)
- Perform 10 pressures on a cavity just below the ear, behind the earlobe (point 3)
- Massage the earlobe 10 times (point 4)
- After performing the above 3 times, you should feel immediate relief of your nasal congestion. It is advised to return on the above procedure again in about 10 minutes to make it more permanent or the congestion could return.
Additional instructions: The pressures are actually round movement. Look at the pictures for exact motion.
The methods are pretty amazing... but i will let you know if it works by the following day......