Sunday, May 20, 2007

Getting back in this template is tough

Finally, manage to login back to this page..... darn.... it took me an hour to guess what's my username and the password....


....figuring which email that i have registered with is even worst.... as well as by the password.... help Me..... huh.....

Overall, i have 8 emails associated with me while all of them are still specialized in their functionality .... i wonder why am i so de greedy while subscribing for all of them,... Guess it's the free service.... :)

I like free services... don;t you...

Finally hunting was over when bloggers.com have gave me a hint
There are a few reasons why i am back here....

for the money sake from http://www.advertlets.com/ and http://www.nuffnang.com.my/
for some update on some family members and friends around the world what is happening to me
and last but not least to restore my blogging afterall my original blogging site, was being banned [at]geocities[dot]com/jms_sitez/ which restricts me from blogging from lunch time @ office...



Really looking forward for the web-proxy to unblock it.....darn.....

No comments: