Wednesday, February 25, 2009

DiGi oh DiGi , you dissapointed me

I've been so loyal to you ..... and have been on the same telco since 1998 and you never improve ..... what is this? don't you have a redundancy line installed..

luckily your service desk is good enough to calm me on every call that i made but the availability is bad especially during office hours ..... which is bad...... important calls are not answered properly, my clients felt insulted when they thought i mummble in front of them .... and so does crankly miss calls coming in....... this is just not acceptable....

Impacted location : car parks .... strategic location, bkt jalil , sg. besi, damansara and so on....

i was dragged to wait for another 4 hours to have my phone reactivated and to run away from this disturbance, i have to use my standby number which is from another vendor which present quite well to me.....

.....if really depends on you, i would have died ...

The tagline from DiGi " I'll follow you" is really not applicable now ..... better buckle up .....DiGi Technical Team -

No comments: