Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day everyone

To all those which dah become daddy , papa , or 'baa bee' in french.... n soon to be daddy by accident or preplanned or maybe to those Sugar daddy.... out there~

Happy Father's day....


I am sure today would be a great event for you to have your son, daughters and grandchildren surrounding you.... but for me... i did not manage to go back to my hometown to celebrate this wonderful event due to work as i jst came back from work on Saturday morning ... so did not manage to catch a bus home else it would be a kelam kabut time for me coz on the following week, i will be on morning shift... n there there goes the celebration.....

anyway, i am sure my dad won't b mad @ me since i already got him a gift last week on Parent's day.... well, someone close to me says, why arrr... guys alwiz attends mother's day and not for father's day.....

is it really true that, for guys, they are alwiz closer with mum than dad.... is this real? What's your thoughts?

Mine, i would say, it's kind of true... coz i can see... my sista is alwiz closer with dad while me alwiz hang out with my mum... even in the kitchen @ times.....

i guess maybe someday back, i should be wearing on skirts, or apron .. :) n go windows shopping like any other gals... out there... haha

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to all father's out there. I want to celebrate this event to but not as expected.

Anonymous said...

wow..such a nice, wonderful family :)

jAmEs said...

jessica: Sorry to hear that, but if u so happens be in ipoh, you are always welcomed to join me.

michelle : Yeah, indeed i enjoyed being with my family... i am sure you too... thanks for droppin by