Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Yellow yellow everyone here... fuyohhhh kena pijak.... pity Mr. fuYohh yoh man.....

... for me i personally i dun think so this yellow man is nice nor cute... but i am still a dedicated member of the DiGi ... since getting my first SIM Pack from my dad, 6 years back.... am i going to get any renumeration for being a long term subscriber to prepaid for these years.....

DiGi oh DiGi.... bagi lah... kereta tu kepada i .... since you givin out so many prizes in conjunction with Merdeka 50th Anniversary.. Aku pun reload ma.. tak dapat response also..... haiyorr... ur member ni dah haiyor ... instead of fuiyoh....




I wish i could have the skills like this too.. Can I? I was shocked, amazed by the simply amazing X'pert......... to finished this masterpiece using msPaint... at the end of this show, I am in Whoa Whoa whoaaaaaaa mood!!!

No comments: